Fighting For Workplace Justice

Attorney Brandon M. Banks - Employment Lawyer in Bay Area | Employment Lawyer in San Francisco

Fight Back After Being Wrongfully Fired

When an employer wrongly fires you, the urge to give up and move on to the next job can be overwhelming. Instead of letting your former employer get away with violating your rights, you can bring them to justice by holding them accountable through an employee rights claim.

At Brandon Banks Law, APC, you can get the representation you need to make yourself whole after your wrongful job loss. California attorney Brandon Banks has extensive litigation experience, and is ready to put that knowledge to work for you.

What Qualifies As A Wrongful Termination

California is an “at-will” state, which means that an employer has the right to fire their employees for any reason, or no reason at all, so long as it does not violate public policy.

If you believe your employer fired you because of you being in a protected class, like your race, religion, nation of origin, sexuality, gender, disability or age, you may have a wrongful termination claim. Additionally, if your employer fired you for reporting workplace, OSHA, wage or hour, or other violations, it may also qualify for wrongful termination.

Mr. Banks takes the time to review your unique situation to determine if you have grounds for a wrongful termination claim, and will stand for your rights to help you pursue the ideal outcome in that claim. In order to know whether you have a case for wrongful termination you should speak with an attorney.  Please fill out the link below.

Seek Justice After Your Termination

If you are ready to schedule your initial consultation with Mr. Banks, call 415-625-6860 or fill out the intake form below to take the first step in your wrongful termination claim today.

Disclaimer: While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please call the firm or complete the intake form below.